Windsor Distributors a leading Distribution company based in Dar es salaam, Tanzania.Windsor distributors seeks to recruit enthusiastic and results oriented individuals.
Responsibilities for the Accountant Job
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with state and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Accountant Job Qualifications
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Knowledge of SFAS Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
How to Apply
Please send your application to [email protected]. Include an updated curriculum vitae, relevant Professional and Academic Certificates and one page statement on why you believe you are suited for this position. To be received by Tuesday November 8, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted