A investment company under formation requires to fill the following positions:
- Generate books of accounts Trial Balance, statement of financial position, Income Statement and Cash flows statements;
- Provide financial reports to Supervisor;
- Professional qualification in Certified Public Accountant CPA (K);
- Must be a current member of ICPAK will be an added advantage;
- Be familiar with computer based accounting and use of computer.
- Conduct awareness creation and mobilization customers and build financing proposal;
- Train clients on financing procedures and requirements;
- Ensure Facility applications are done correctly.
- Ensure Facility appraisal and approval are done following set criteria and conditions.
- Disburse Facilities to right borrowers and at appropriate times.
- Ensure loan repayments are done timely and banked.
- Ensure proper records are kept by you and the group for loans and savings.
- Put in place mechanisms of managing arrears and default (ensure healthy portfolio at all times)
- A graduate in Business Administration, Management and other Social Sciences;
- Aged between 22 – 30 years;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward hard copies of their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, daytime contacts and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees to reach [email protected] by Friday, 29th July 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.