Accountant Officer II Job at Nyandarua County Assembly, Kenya
Nyandarua County Assembly Board invites applications from suitably qualified kenyans to fill the following vacant posts.
Accountant Officer II
( NYACASB 6) One (1) post
Accountant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collation of financial statements;
- Verification of payments vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations;
- General accounting works including book-keeping ;
- Determination of aggregate expenditure and vote –book keeping;
- Control of expenditure as per the budget lines; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum requirements for Accountant Job
- Certified Public Accounts( Kenya) Part III; or
- A Diploma in Commerce, (Accounting option) from KASNEB.
- Demonstrated knowledge in accounting supported by two years’ experience in accounting; and
- Computer literacy particularly in spreadsheets and accounting packages.
How to Apply
- Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications in own hand writing accompanied by a two page curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport and any other relevant documents. Nyandarua County assembly is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- All applicants should Clearly indicate the position applied for in the reference line and be addressed to;
- The secretary, County Assembly Service Board, Nyandarua County assembly, P. O. Box 720-20303 Olkalou.
- Or be hand delivered to the office of the Clerk County Assembly of Nyandarua located at the premises of the former Olkalou town council opposite Olkalou police station so as to reach him not later than 4th July 2016, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.