Ardhi University has vacant positions in the Academic, Administrative and Technical cadres. The University subscribes to the policy of an equal opportunity employer and therefore invites applications from candidates who are interested to work in a thriving University environment and have the requisite skills, Qualifications and experience for various positions as indicated below;
Required Qualifications: Holder of CPA(T)/ACCA/ACA/ICMA or equivalent qualifications plus ICT skills.
i) Prepares monthly trial balance and bank reconciliation statements.
ii) Prepares monthly salaries and related returns.
iii) Maintains debtors and creditors records.
iv) Prepares financial statements
v) Handles Revenue Collection.
vi) Prepares periodical and/or annual financial statements of Revenue and
vii) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Duty Station for all advertised posts is Dar es salaam
Remuneration: according to Government Salary Scales.
C: GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
1. All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
2. All applicants for academic posts should indicate in their application letter the name of the School to which they are applying.
3. All applicants with certificates from foreign Universities should have the certificates verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
4. All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
5. Age limit: Not above 45 years
6. Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than 21st
7. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
8. Details of the available vacancies, specializations, qualifications, duties and responsibilities of the advertised vacancies can be obtained from Ardhi University Website www.aru.ac.tz
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the undersigned:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration)
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.