Accountant Job At Lead Consultants, Kenya
We are currently recruiting for our client in a leading Construction and property management company
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Experience in general accounting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of half year and year-end financial statements.
- Preparation and submission of all statutory payments are made on time.
- Creditors and debtors reconciliation
- Daily reconciliation of farm and other sales.
- Banking operations
- Ensure accurate allocation of cost to the correct cost centre’s
- Monthly stock count and valuation
- Maintaining fixed assets register
- Supplier payments.
- Cash-flow statements
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Payroll processing.
- Ensuring accurate and timely data capture and reports.
Qualification For Accountant Job
- Degree in a business related field (Finance / Accounting)
- 4 years working experience in accounting position.
- Experience in a farming related company will be an added advantage.
- Sound understanding of taxation in the Kenyan context.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Demonstrated capacity to analyse complex situations, solve problems and manage change.
- N.B. Purchasing and supplies is an added advantage.
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th June 2016, indicate your current /expected salary and notice per