Direct Reports to: Finance Manager
- The position is responsible for management and oversight of multiple finance functions i.e. inventory, cash and bank/revenue, accounts payable, accounts receivable, non-current assets, accounts in marketing branches to ensure their profitability;
- Prepare and monitor budgets, process all administration payments and investments. Ensure preparation of payroll and prepare an accurate list of creditors.
Assistant Manager Management Accounting Job Responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to laid down accounting controls;
- Ensure timely and accurate management and financial reports to management and the Board though periodic reports up to final accounts;
- Ensure preparation of accurate schedules for all financial reports;
- Liaise with external audit and tax bodies to ensure compliance with the Laws;
- Supervise adjustments and provisions of write-offs;
- Prepare and supervise budget proposals and present the same to the supervisor for effective implementation;
- Advice management on viable business centers and maintain an accurate record of creditors;
- Monitor actual expenditure against the budget and supervise preparation of work Plans;
- Ensure effective processing and payments of all company investments including loan disbursements, construction of sheds and capital investments as necessary;
- Supervise preparation of the statutory accounts in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Co-ordinate and participate in completion of the interim and annual statutory audits;
- Participate in completion of internal audits and ensure timely implementation of recommendations on all financial matters;
- Supervise preparation of the Company cash flow forecasts an and advice the stakeholders accordingly.
Requirements for the Assistant Manager Management Accounting Job
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting Option;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K);
- Master’s Degree in the related field is an added advantage;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Progressive work experience 7years 3 years at senior level ;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Should be at least a member of the professional body (ICPAK)
How to Apply
Those employees who meet the job requirements as detailed in the advert are encouraged to apply. Applications must be accompanied by current curriculum vitae, giving details of educational and professional qualifications and addressed to the undersigned. Applicants Must also indicate their current and expected salaries. The applicants should clearly indicate the position being applied for .Applications should be received not later than 11th November 2016.
MANAGING DIRECTOR KENYA INDUSTRIAL EASTATES LTD, P.O. Box 78029-00507, NAIROBI. Email : [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. KIE is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and Gender Equity.