Job Title: Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper
Organization: Export Company
Duty Station: Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an HR consultancy company which seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued client, an Export Company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Accounts Assistant will be entering financial data accurately and in time.
• Carry out reconciliations between General Ledger (GL) and other records including bank reconciliations.
• Enter journals in the system.
• Extract information from the General Ledger (GL) for the accountants to analyse and use to prepare necessary reports.
• Reference General Ledger entries to source documents.
• Update and maintain a good filing system.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree or a related field
• Computer proficiency with accounting software preferably Quick books.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English. Applicants who are fluent in Acholi preferable.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 10th September 2015