Kenya National Trading Corporation (KNTC) is a state owned Corporation whose mandate is to efficiently trade in quality products and services to ensure a balance of supply and demand in the country’s distribution networks while promoting wholesale, retail and e-commerce in line with Vision 2030.
The Corporation is seeking for a qualified and competent individual to fill the following vacant position:
Accounts Assistant / Cashier
Salary Scale 7
Job Ref No: HR/AA/09/2016
Reporting to the Depot Sales Manager, the successful candidate shall handle payments for sales within the depot and offer accountability in reporting to the head office.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debits
- Calculate total payments and reconcile with total sales daily
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges
- Carry out payment of depot bills by cash, vouchers or cheques
- Daily banking of all collections
Required Qualifications, Skills and attributes:
- KATC Final / CPA I
- Computer literacy
- One (1) year experience in a similar position
- Honest with self-initiative
- Good analytical and customer service skills
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who meet the specified requirements should send their applications stating the current and expected salary, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of all academic certificates, testimonials, valid certificate of good conduct to the address below to be received not later than 28th September, 2016. Quote Job Title & Ref No on the envelope. The Managing Director Kenya National Trading Corporation P.O. Box 30587 – 00100 Nairobi Kenya National Trading Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and people from the marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only successful candidates shall be contacted.