Our client a leading Regional Manufacturing group is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant. The ideal candidate must have experience in Tally.
- Post financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system
• Enter, update, and/or retrieve accounting data from automated systems.
• Prepare and submit customer invoices
• Payroll preparation and statutory remittance
• Submit relevant withholding and VAT payments to Kenya Revenue Authority
• Code, post and receive payments
• Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations
• Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payments
• Assist in month end reporting procedures
• Design, prepare, and maintain accounting and finance spreadsheets.
• Clients accounts reconciliations for payments received and disbursed for vehicles.
• Create sales agreements and proforma invoices and assist the sales team in seeing through sales
• Prepare all financial accounts ready for Auditors.
• Review new procedures, manuals, and system enhancements.
• Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years’ work experience in Accounting or Finance
• Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent
• CPA (K)
• Proficiency in Tally
• Ability and drive to work independently, solution oriented
• Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions
• Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area
• Ability to communicate effectively