Accounts Assistant Job at University of Nairobi, Kenya
Vacant Positions In The Centre For Self Sponsored Programmes (CESSP)
(, 3 Years Contract)AD/8/237/16(R&T)
Accounts Assistant Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the: Senior Accountant Disbursements, the successful candidate will be expected to
- Record documents and their movements’ i.e. document titles, description and reference number, date of receipt in payroll office, date to audit office date for signature and date of banking.
- Enter payment data from payment requests into the system.
- Code costs to their correct departments and expense accounts among any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Requirements for Accounts Assistant Job
- Applicants should be holders of at least a KCSE C, 3 years relevant experience at Accounts clerk level, CPA II or equivalent, possess relevant computer and analytical skills and good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
- Applicants for academic posts (AC) should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving details of their qualifications, experience, research activities and publications they appear in.
- Applicants for non-academic posts (AD) should submit seven (7) of the above supporting documents and applications letter.
- In both cases, applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments and applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- They should quote post reference codes as shown for each posts in the advertisement.
Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:- Codes
- R&T The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Training Section, P.O Box 30197-00100 Nairobi
- CHSS The Principal, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
- CBPS The Principal, College of Biological & Physical Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
Closing Date: Friday, August 26, 2016.