Accounts Assistant (30K)
Industry: Health Services
Kazini Africa Trust is recruiting an Accounts Assistant for one of our clients.
Due to continuous growth and demands, our client is seeking a self-driven, target oriented, energetic, ambitious, self-motivated individual; keen on a career enhancing opportunity to fill the Accounts Assistant Position.
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documentation of financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommending of financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Securing financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Preparing management reports.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and withholding tax payment.
- Ensuring all subsidiary ledgers are reconciled to Control Accounts in General ledger.
- Payment of import duties and taxes and ensuring compliance with import procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of CPA Part III.
- High degree of proficiency in computer applications for accounting and finance knowledge.
- 2 years’ experience in an accounting position.
- Strong consolidation knowledge and experience.
- Excellent knowledge in management accounting.
- Statutory understanding (companies act and Tax).
- Financial Accounting packages would be advantageous.
How to Apply
- If you are motivated and energetic, possessing the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 18th July, 2016.
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.