Accounts Assistant Job at Elite HR
Responsible for performing a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant Job
- Maintains accurate records of all transactions made by the company
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Creates and reconciles a record of petty cash
- Organizes and files records for historical record keeping
- Contributes to company success through teamwork, flexibility, effort and intelligence.
- Order Compilation.
- Sales and purchases analysis.
- Data Entry- returns, sales and purchases update.
- Research and development.
Qualifications for the Accounts Assistant Job
- University degree in accounting, finance or similar
- Over 2 years experience in bookkeeping or accounting function
- QuickBooks accounting software
- Processing VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax, etc.
Skills and Specification
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally with minimal supervision
- High level of integrity
- Good knowledge of IT systems and software.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your application to [email protected] by 10th June 2017.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.