Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Organisation: African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Accountant
African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE) is an inter-denominational Evangelical Christian humanitarian not-for-profit NGO that has been operating in Uganda since 1981. AEE has been selected as a Sub-Recipient by The AIDS Support Organization (TASO) to implement 2 grants: Health System Strengthening (UGA- S-TASO) and HIV/TB (UGA-C-TASO) in the mid-western and western regions of Uganda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Accounts Assistant vacancy should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration with a bias in Accounting.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a busy NGO environment and familiarity with managing global fund grants.
- Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- Self-drive and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good level of analysis
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills and team spirit.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply via E-mail only and submit a coyer letter, resume including full history of salary and three (3) referees and a recommendation letter from your Pastor to: [email protected] indicating the position title in the subject line of your e-mail. Please address your applications to: The National Coordinator, AEE Uganda, Plot 12, Berkeley Road, P.O. Box 30768, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 19th February, 2016 by 5:00 PM