Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Industry: Real Estate
Salary Range: 20K-30K
Our client is a well established property development company dealing in both residential and commercial properties.
They seek to hire an accounts clerk.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate records of all transactions made by the company
- Daily Stock taking
- Creates and reconciles a record of petty cash
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Preparing invoices for payments
- Writing cheques
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Organizes and files records for historical record keeping
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- At least CPA 2 or equivalent
- 1 year experience in bookkeeping in a busy set up
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Well organised
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Clerk) to [email protected] Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.