A Lubricants Company based in Nairobi is looking for an Accounts Clerk to handle the Accounting functions and book keeping.
- A diploma or degree in Accounts.
- A holder of CPA Part 2 ( Section 4)
- Clear understanding of administration functions and has handled Accounts Payable for a period of 3 years and above.
- Knowledge of related computer applications especially QuickBooks, Word processing, Database management & Spreadsheets.
- An understanding of reporting and record keeping required.
- A Self starter who can work with minimum or no supervision.
- He / she will be entitled to handling and planning finances.
- He / she will consolidate income for all businesses run under the office.
- He / she will be in charge of banking and record keeping.
- Able to manage all statutory deductions and payments.
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be prepared to be always on call.
Salary range is 25,000/= Net.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com by 13th September 2015.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Nairobi.