Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Salary: 25k – 35k
Our client is a leading animal feeds manufacturing company as well as a distributor of animal produce both in the coastal region as well as the Central region.
They are looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk.
Job Purpose: To maintain accurate records of financial transactions; establish and maintain accounts; post and reconcile transactions; supervise all accounting resources and tasks; establish and maintain suitable financial controls.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate records of all transactions made by the company
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Summarizes current financial status
- Balances accounts by reconciling entries
- Maintains and balances a general ledger
- Creates and reconciles a record of petty cash
- Organizes and files records for historical record keeping
- Supports external auditors for year-end audit
- Prepares regular financial reports (balance sheet, p&l, cash flow) for management
- Prepares detailed financial analyses for management periodically
- Implements and enforces internal controls
- Complies with regulatory requirements in terms of tax, reporting, and licensing
- Oversees of the entire financial status of the firm, and all associated tasks
- Contributes to company success through teamwork, flexibility, effort and intelligence
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- University degree in accounting, finance or similar
- Over 2 years experience in bookkeeping or accounting function
- QuickBooks accounting software
- Processing VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax, etc.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Clerk 25 – 35K) to [email protected] before Wednesday 14th October, 2015. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.