Accounts Clerk Jobs At Taita Taveta County In Kenya
The Taita Taveta County public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
Accounts Clerk JG F – 1 POST – Terms: (Permanent & Pensionable)
Accounts Clerk Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Maintenance of accurate financial management records;
- Processing payments to suppliers and staff;
- Verification of payment vouchers for accuracy before payment is made;
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirement For Accounts Clerk Jobs In Kenya
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Holder of KCSE certificate D plain and above;
- A pass in Part I of Certified Public Accountant(CPA) examinations or its recognized equivalent qualification; OR
- A Certificate in Commerce(Accounting or Finance option),Business Administration(Accounting option),from a recognized institution or any other equivalent qualification;
- Must be Computer literate;
- Must have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than two (2) years in accounting
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to: The Secretary County Public Service Board Private Bag Voi Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi. Important information
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- All candidates should satisfy the requirements of chapter six. In their applications ,they should attach clearance certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission(EACC),Kenya Police Service Clearance(Certificate of good Conduct), Kenya Revenue tax clearance (KRA),Higher Education Loans Board(HELB), Credit Reference Bureau(CRB)
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM Friday 11th March 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply. Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.