Senior Accountant Jobs In FMCG Industry
Position: Senior Accountant â€“ FMCG
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our client is a leading beverage distributor in Mt Kenya Region. They seek to recruit a highly competent and performance driven senior accountant who will be responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts and ensure that general ledger accounts are reconciled with resolution to reconciling items
- Bank accounts reconciliations and resolve various issues with banks such as cleared cheque differences, bank fee anomalies and targeted balance calculations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Ensure accurate allocation of cost to the correct cost centreâ€™s
- Creditors and debtors accounts reconciliation
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Preparation and submission of all statutory payments are made on time.
- CPA Graduate ( Registration with ICPAK is an added advantage)
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent from an accredited university
- 5 Years Experience in a medium to busy firm
- Conversant with Accounting Softwares
- MUST have previously held a supervisory role
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Accountant-FMCG) to [email protected] before Wednesday 11th May 2016.Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.