Salary: 20,000 KES
- Bachelor degree
- At least CPA 1 or KATC.
- At least 1 year work experience in the related field, especially so with Accounts Payables & Receivables in the retail industry as an added advantage.
- Should be conversant with Quick books/Sage/ Pastel Accounting packages. Experience with an ERP will be an added advantage.
- Should have corporate culture adaptability to retail industry experience.
- Preference will be given to retail industry experience.
- Strong communications skills both oral and written.
Responsibilities / Duties:–
- Ensure purchase orders, receiving and invoices are matched.
- Preparation of suppliers’ statements and management accounts.
- Costing of the end-product in relation to the current market demand.
- Posting of journal entries and filing of accounts documents.
- Ensuring compliance of standard procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Correspondence with the suppliers in all matters of payments.
- Participate in the overall finance department objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and business customers.
Applications must include the following:
Include your expected remuneration.
MBTI Personality (you can visit | http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp | answer the 72 Questions and click on ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality)
Only the four letters are required.
How to Apply
Visit http://blog.shopit.co.ke/jobs/accounts-intern/ Click on ‘Apply Now’ and fill out the form.