6-Month Internships in Sales, Marketing & PR in an Emerging Communications Company – Acom Ltd
Are you confident?
The candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to develop, present, and execute ideas.
The candidates will work directly with a Marketing Team Leader and will be responsible for a variety of marketing projects such as manage direct email campaigns, maintain company’s social media content, track leads generated, and making business presentations to clients on communications-related services.
We are accepting applications consistent with the following background and ability:
- Training in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field (Degree or Professional Diploma)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and time management skills
- Confident, Charismatic, pro-active and keen to contribute your ideas
- Willingness to learn, think creatively and execute efficiently
- Ability to self-manage & prioritize assignments
- Understanding of digital marketing social media platforms
- Ability to work within a team
aCom seeks to work with individuals of absolute integrity with strong moral conviction.
Experience is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you have the required experience and skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in an emerging company, please apply by sending your CV to [email protected] by Friday 16th September, 2016