Position: Compliance Intern
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Duty Station: Nairobi
Starting Date: 01/09/2015
ACTED is a non-governmental organization whose vocation is to support vulnerable populations’ worldwide and to accompany them in building a better future.
ACTED was created in 1993, is governed by French law and has its headquarters in Paris, France.
ACTED Kenya is looking for an intern in the Compliance Department.
Reporting to the Compliance Officer, her/his specific duties will include:
- Assist in review field logistics documents submitted in capital office
- Assist in reviewing finance payment from capital and field offices
- Assist in following up with queries on reviewed payment vouchers
- Assist in review implementing partners finance vouchers upon submission
- Assist in conducting review distribution vouchers and registers
- Assist in preparation of monthly compliance report
- Updating of FLAT folder with the relevant supporting documents as per ACTED policies
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Compliance Officer
Qualifications / Skills Required
- A business related degree (Finance or Accounting) from a recognized University with a minimum of CPA part 4 accreditation.
- Strong team player of high integrity, pleasant personality, ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Solid Computer skills
- Good public Relations.
- Must be a Somali speaker
How to Apply
All interested persons with the required skills are invited to submit their applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, three referees and contacts should be sent to either [email protected] and received on or before 5.00PM on 25th August 2015. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.