Receptionist Jobs at ACTED, Kenya
Contract duration: Open Ended
Duty Station: Nairobi
Starting Date: 15/04/2016
ACTED is a non-governmental organization whose vocation is to support vulnerable population world wide and to accompany them in building a better future. ACTED was created in 1993, is governed by the French law and has its head quarters in Paris, France.
ACTED Kenya is looking for an experienced self driven and a self oriented professional to fill the post of a Receptionist.
Reporting to the Logitician Manager, her/his specific duties will include:
Receptionist Job Responsibilities in Kenya
- Welcoming, greeting and directing visitors to their destinations.
- Receiving phone calls, determining the nature of the calls and directing callers to the appropriate departments
- Arranging appointments and meetings when requested
- Filing, records keepingand performing a variety of other office tasks
- Tidying and maintainingthe reception area
- Performing other relevant duties such as assisting the fleet officer organizing for transport in Nairobi.
- Performing any other activites that should be requested to you from the HR/ Finance departement
Required profile for Receptionist Jobs in Kenya
- A diploma/certificate in secretarial, front office operations,Business management or any relevant field is desirable;
- Experience/knowledge in receptionist &customer service;
- Should be computer literate; IT proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Must have knowledge of office record keeping practices and methods;
- Must be very pleasant with a warm and outgoing personality;
- Good written and spoken communications and interpersonal skills;
- A high level of organizational skills;
- Precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your updated CV with cover letter and professional references if available to [email protected] not later than 10/04/2016.