Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is an international not-for-profit humanitarian and development agency with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, and Country Programmes in South Sudan, Kenya, Somalia, Uganda, and Zambia. AAH-I has a long experience in delivering humanitarian assistance in South Sudan, Uganda, Zambia and Somalia.
Action Africa Help International has received SPARK-DFID grant for Support and Protection and Assistant of Refugees in Kenya (SPARK) Project to enhance self -reliance and sustainable livelihoods for refugees in Kakuma, Turkana County.
AAH-I Is Seeking Qualified Candidates For The Following Positions
Reporting to the Country Programme Manager, the Project Manager will provide leadership in the development, planning, implementation and monitoring of SPARK project activities and ensuring that the project achieves its overall goal on time with effectiveness and conformity to DFID and AAH- I Kenya policies.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications in Social Sciences, Project Management, Agriculture, Business Administration or relevant discipline with further training in management.
- At least 7 years of progressive programming experience, 2 of which must be closely related to implementing camp management activities or community settlements.
- Demonstrate impeccable top level negotiation and persuasive skills in programming with donors while appreciating the desired flexibility.
- Possess proven practical knowledge of the program development cycle and design and management qualities.
- Be skilled in influencing and obtaining cooperation of individuals.
- Able to manage relationships to achieve results. ‘
How to Apply
Kenyan nationals and candidates currently based in Kakuma are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates should email application letters and CVs (with 3 referees) addressed to [email protected] or drop off their applications to Action Africa Help Kenya, Kakuma NCCK compound. The Subject Line must show the job title of the position applied for. Deadline for applications is 11TH November 2016. AAH-I is an equal-opportunity employer. Only those selected for the interviews will be contacted. AAH-I does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process nor does it use recruitment agents.