Supervisor- Pensions Administration Job at Kenyan Alliance Insurance Company Ltd.
The primary responsibility of this function is to ensure Pensions business is correctly and efficiently administered and clients are given superior service.
Pension Administration Supervisor Job Key Responsibilities
- Ensure timely collection of pensions contributions
- Ensuring new contributions are correctly and timely captured in the system
- Timely and correct allocation of members’ contributions
- Ensuring withdrawal and annuity payments are processed on time
- Preparing of pensions scheme fund statements
- Maintaining accurate records for the retirement benefits schemes (Deposit Administration, Personal Pension Plan, Umbrella Scheme and Annuity business)
- Providing superior services to Retirement Benefits clients; making regular visits to clients and preparing reports for the clients.
- Liaising with the Trustees, RBA, KRA and other relevant service providers to ensure that the schemes are compliant at all times
- Timely audit of schemes and filing of accounts
- Ensuring Trustee meetings and annual General Meetings for each scheme are held
- Preparing and sending minutes of the Trustee and AGM meetings
- Prepare and make presentations in Pensions BOT’s meetings and AGM
- Timely preparing and dispatch of member statements
- Preparing of legal documents for new pension accounts
- Timely processing of agents commission
- Coordinating external pension audits
- Supervision of pension administration team
Academic and professional Qualifications for Pension Administration Supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Insurance, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics / Statistics / Actuarial Science or related field
- Diploma in Insurance ( AIIK, CII)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Group Life and Pension Administration
- Knowledge of pension industry and insurance administration & good understanding of RBA regulations and KRA requirements of pension funds
- Ability to produce timely and quality reports
- Ability to understand and utilize financial reports
- Detail oriented team player
- Excellent communications skills
- Good presentation skills
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please email a detailed CV and cover letter clearly indicating ‘Supervisor-Pensions Administration’ on the subject line to [email protected] demonstrating why you would be the ideal candidate by 31st August, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.