Pension Administrator Jobs Insurance Company
Location: Head Office
Immediate Supervisor: Pensions Manager
We are looking for a Talented individual to fill the following position at Orient Life Assurance Limited. Pension Administrator. The position is responsible for ensuring timely and efficient administration of retirement benefits schemes. This includes but is not limited to collection and posting of receipts, benefits processing and preparation of regular management and trustee reports and statutory returns to the Retirement Benefits Authority.
Responsibilities for the Pension Administrator Job
- Maintenance of accurate records of the Scheme members’ particulars including information on employer and employee contributions
- Provide up to date balances on Member’s accounts as and when required
- Processing and payment of all benefits
- Arranging payments to any third parties
- Maintaining records of Member transfers
- Arrange and make follow ups on annual audit of the schemes’ accounts
- Maintenance and provision of Annual/ Periodic Master Fund Statement to scheme Trustees
- Provision of Annual/ Periodic Individual Member Statements
- Offering advice to Trustees and attendance of Trustee meetings
- Ensure Registration & compliance of the Scheme with both the Retirement Benefits Authority and Kenya Revenue Authority
- Providing plan information to all Scheme Members
- Preparing returns in respect of the Retirement Benefits business as assigned for submission within the timelines provided
- Arrange for scheme members’ Annual General Meetings
- Providing excellent customer service to clients, members and third parties
- Any other duties assigned by management in line with task.
Pension Administrator Job Qualifications
- BSc. (Mathematics / Statistics / Actuarial Science), BCom, (Accounting) or any other similar qualification from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of legislation governing Retirement Benefits and Insurance in Kenya
- Three years’ experience in insurance and or retirement benefits industry and/or progress in Actuarial professional exams or equivalent examinations.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Must have at least 3-4 years relevant experience in insurance or related field
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly visit our website www.orientlife.co.ke/careers and submit your application on or before Friday, December 16th 2016.