Job Title: Admin and Business Development Executive
Reporting to: Director
Supporting: Design Studio, Operations, Finance
Coordinates with: Clients, All staff, Partners
Our client is looking for a self motivated and dynamic person to fill the position of a Business Development Executive.
Position Summary: The Business Development Executive is responsible for both Administration and Sales and Marketing.
The main responsibility for this position is to manage the Administration function as well as drive new sales and repeat business.
Candidates must demonstrate strong administration skills as well as the ability to identify potential clients, make pitches and presentations and close sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all the office administration
- Manages traffic – ensure the client briefs are registered and that the teams concerned stick to the agreed schedule
- Ensure strict excellence in keeping records and documents
- Supervise Administration staff
- Work with the Director on the business development strategy
- Identifies potential clients and comes up with clear sales strategies
- Studies market trends and works with director and fellow colleagues to create processes that maximise sales
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Respond to leads and inquiries regarding company products and services
- Generate network of stakeholders, interested parties and potential clients
- Attend relevant events, conferences and networking opportunities
- Conducts market research getting feedback and makes recommendations to inform company strategy and product offerings.
- Work effectively with Operations team and the creative teams
- Drive Social Media campaigns
- Ensure the brand remains visible, managing all promotional material
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent Administration skills
- A least 3 years proven track record in sales
- Proven track record of creating and converting sales pipeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or comparable qualifications in the service industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Pro-active and highly motivated with strong passion for selling activities.
- Ability to travel around the country in support of getting new business.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send in their applications to [email protected] by deadline of 20th August 2015.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.