Administrative Assistant Job At Alternate Doors (20-25K)
Our Client is currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Front office administration and ensuring cleanliness is maintained at all times
- Receiving calls and responding to customer emails and inquiries.
- Offering administrative support
- Office management and budget administration as well as petty cash management
- Maintaining both electronic and physical filling systems
- Managing and maintaining of office equipment’s
- Maintaining the bills payable account and ensuring that all bills are paid on time or before the deadline, electricity, telephone, internet etc.
- Maintain the statutory deductions files and ensure prompt payments of the statutory deductions, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF Taxes and VAT
- Formatting reports, scanning necessary schedules, photocopying and biding of documents.
- Planning and projecting human resource needs for consultancy contracts undertaken by the company.
- Coordinating with clients on data collection and schedules of audits and other consultancy work
- Keeping and maintain records of call and clients requests and ensuring respective parties have been notified immediately.
- Establishing and controlling personnel records and files for both staff and consultants keeping good track of records of leave days and offs
- Managing the timesheet records for all staff.
- Providing assistance in monitoring employee performance appraisal processes.
- Liaising with partners and directors in preparing contracts for both long term and short term consultants.
- Coordinating & organizing meetings and trainings/workshops
- Coordinating logistics, travel and accommodation arrangements for staff and partners
- Coordinate clearance of staff separating from the organization.
- Maintain the leave records
- Ensuring visitors are well served and treated and directed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
Qualifications For Administrative Assistant Job
- Self-driven and with a lot of personal initiative
- Team player
- Smart and with pleasant person
- Must have good track experience
- Person of high level of integrity
- Organized and smart
- Diploma level or graduate in office administration from a recognized institution
- MS office competent especially excel and word and presentation Office management skill
- Secretarial certification
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong command of English
- Computer Literate
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]