ICRH currently seeks to recruit staff to be based in the coastal region for a new program aimed at scaling-up PrEP for key populations most at risk of acquiring or transmitting HIV.
The project will use and scale up evidence-based approaches on PrEP to improve uptake and adherence.
We invite applications for the following positions.
Administrative Assistants / Counselors
Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- The position involves day-to-day running of drop-in-center activities as well as provision of HIV testing services to the key population clients.
Requirements for Admin Assistant Job
- Formal Education: Secondary certificate
- Training in front office management
- Training in HIV testing services
- 2 Years working experience
How to Apply
Full job descriptions are accessible on our website here click on vacancies. Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 5th October 2016, 5pm. ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.