Admin Assistant/PA Job at Career Outsourcing Limited (COL)
Salary: 30k – 40k
Our client is an engineering and construction company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an aggressive and energetic Administrative Assistant who will also double up as a PA to the CEO. This individual will offer administrative support and contribute to team effort by accomplishing all duties assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Admin Assistant Job
- Administrative work (Data entry, filing, preparing documents and other correspondence)
Controlling the CEO’s diary
- Managing and organize meetings and events; booking rooms/venues, preparing agendas, taking minutes, collating and distributing them afterwards.
- Coordinating logistics such as travel, accommodation, hotels and hospitality
- Representing the CEO in meetings and events
- Managing internal and external correspondence and dispatch
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Following up with key contributors to the CEO’s projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables, keeping the projects on task
- Preparing invoices and managing petty cash
- Handling other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the Admin Assistant Job
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management related field.
- Candidates with a basic accounting background coupled up with administrative experience are mostly preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Candidates with experience working in small and start up organizations are encouraged to apply.
- Must be presentable, eloquent and confident.
- Must be flexible, a fast learner and a team player willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines.
- Must be between the ages of 25 – 30 years are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and oral communication Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Have some basic accounting skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant/PA) to email@example.com before 20th April, 2017.