Pan Africa Christian University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the positions outlined below from suitable candidates.
Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
Administrative Assistant Job Purpose
- This position reports to the Deputy Vice Chancellor – Academic Affairs and will offer administrative support to the office of the Deputy Vice chancellor – Academic Affairs.
Key Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant:
- Ensure smooth management and operation of the Office of Academic Affairs;
- Support in the development of academic policies.
- Screen and coordinate communications and correspondences for the Deputy Vice Chancellor- Academic Affairs’.
- Planning and Scheduling for the various meetings associated with the Academic Affairs office and taking minutes, follow up on actions required.
- Support in the preparation of curricula documents.
- Support the registration and orientation of the Post graduate students.
- Provide support for the Deputy Vice Chancellor- Academic Affairs’ (e.g., gathering background information, researching issues, preparing executive summaries and other materials, coordinating with other departments to secure materials requested);
- Support the development of Chinese Language and Culture
Minimum Requirements for Admin Assistant Job
- An applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in English/ Linguistics/ communication/ information Science or Business and other related areas.
- Masters’ degree an added advantage.
- Have a good understanding of University/academic environment;
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in Research, Writing and administration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to The DVC Administration & Finance, Pan Africa Christian University, P.O. Box 56875-00200 Nairobi or email to [email protected]; not later than Friday, 5th August, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.