Administrative Assistant Job at University Of Nairobi, Kenya
Grade CD In The Following Units:-
Institute Of Diplomacy& International Studies– AD/8/234/16(CHSS)
School Of Business3 Posts – AD/8/235/16(CHSS)
Qualifications for Admin Assistant Job
- Applicants should be holders of a Bachelor’s (at least lower 2nd class Hons.) degree from a recognized university .
- They must be Computer literate.
- The successful candidate will be expected to service university committees among other duties.
- Please note that the appointment is on a one year contract term renewable on mutual agreement.
How to Apply
- Applicants for academic posts (AC) should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving details of their qualifications, experience, research activities and publications they appear in.
- Applicants for non-academic posts (AD) should submit seven (7) of the above supporting documents and applications letter.
- In both cases, applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments and applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- They should quote post reference codes as shown for each posts in the advertisement.
Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:- Codes
- R&T The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Training Section, P.O Box 30197-00100 Nairobi
- CHSS The Principal, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
- CBPS The Principal, College of Biological & Physical Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
Closing Date: Friday, August 26, 2016.