Admin Assistant- Law Firm Job At Corporate Staffing Services
Title: Admin Assistant – Law Firm
Our client is a leading Law Firm based in Nairobi.
They seek to hire an Admin Assistant with experience working in a busy office environment.
Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily management of law firm activities, including but not limited to the following:
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Keep cases organized by establishing and organizing files
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
- Monitor deadlines and manage the calendar
- Maintaining and stocking Law Firm supplies
- General administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications For Admin Assistant Job
- Previous work expeirnece in a Law Firm
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of legal terminology
- 3-5 years experience working in a similar role
- Diploma holder
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Excellent computer, communication and writing skills
- Good planning and organization skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Admin Assistant – Law Firm) to [email protected] before Monday 5th September, 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.