Admin Officer Job at Premier Technologies
Our client that has been in existence for 4 years providing branding and printing solutions to a majority of companies in Kenya and its neighboring countries is seeking to employ an Administration Officer with basic designing and administration experiences.
The firm have been providing tailor made branding and printing solutions that have enhanced business growth and added value to clients having gained a reputation for integrity, quality and timely delivery services, and excellence in management.
Duties for the Admin Officer Job
- liaise with third parties to develop marketing and advertising materials and documents.
- manage inventory of give-aways, promotional items and client gifts
- assist with coordinating all activities and events of the firm
- prepare and coordinate customer mailings, requests and concerns
- set up product promotions and assist management in deliveries.
Admin Officer Job Qualifications
- High reliability and integrity
- Self-starter, willing to undertake difficult projects and able to function well with minimal supervision
- Able to supervise and inspire others to high performance
- Able to multi-task effectively, and to create and manage complex business systems
- Proven successful experience in administration in a small firm
- Diploma in business management with designing knowledge,
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience is desired
A negotiable salary of 10-15k for the best candidate with the best and relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their Cvs and application letter as soon as possible to [email protected] indicating the FULL JOB TITLE applied for as above on the email subject