Admin & Tech Supervisor Jobs at Alternate Doors
Admin & Tech Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Performs administrative duties for executive management.
- Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; meeting and events arrangements;
- preparing reports and financial data; customer relations.
- Requires strong computer and internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters will be required.
- Provides clerical and minor technical support for the company.
- Record keeping responsibilities may include sales and expense reports, electronic database for prospective customers.
- Plan meetings and ensure that dosing technicians in the field are in contact with head office staff.
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Send mail shots to possible clients.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the company.
- Ensure all staff deliver and apply Africote products to clients, keep records up to date and are in constant communication with the office.
- Inspect work/client sites and investigate complaints regarding the dosing technicians and safety equipments and take corrective action.
How to Apply
If you feel you fit this role, please use this link to apply http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/10800/Admin-and-Tech-Supervisor.html