Reporting To: Administration Manager
Department: Warehouse Administration
- Adaptable and ambitious individual with good problem solving and team working skills. Proven experience in handling operational support duties along with great ability to manage tier one duties.
- Versatile and well organized administrative assistant with deep knowledge of making administrative and procedural decisions, with the aim of running an infallible office system.
- High energy background in managing administrative duties in a fast-paced e-commerce environment. Tenacious and resourceful with a great talent for blending creativity and administrative abilities to achieve outstanding results.
- Administrative assistant with high experience in a wide variety of office work. Reliable and methodical with exceptional ability to manage both staff and office issues by exercising tact and good sense.
- An accomplished and results-oriented individual with a strong aptitude for organization and office administration. Committed to the highest levels of professional excellence by virtue of hands-on administrative and operational experience.
- Highly analytic thinker with demonstrated talent for planning, initializing and implementing operational procedures and streamlining complex work procedures. Computer literate with extensive proficiency in a wide variety of applications.
- Professionally trained administrative assistant with a broad range of skills in office administration, operations and clerical work. Proven ability to handle crises situations with delicacy by employing perception and situational discernment.
Requirements for Admin Assistant Job
- 4-5 working years of experience in the same capacity preferably in an e-commerce environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to speak Mandarin (Chinese).
- Preferred academic qualification
- Degree in business administration
- Diploma in procurement related course will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Are you the person we are looking for! Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected] on or before 30th September, 2016 (5.00PM)