G&G Consultancy Limited seeks to recruit on behalf of its client, a highly motivated individual to position of an Administration Assistant.
The individual should have real Administration experience and shall report to the General Manager and overall the CEO.
Job Description for Admin Assistant
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas, itinerary and accommodation within and outside the Country
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings on projects;
- Producing documents, write business briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the company mail including CEO’s
- Booking meetings, appointments for the General Manager and CEO and managing their diaries
- Undertake other financial management duties such as banking, payroll duties, petty cash and credit control.
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
- Liaise and follow-up on staff, clients, suppliers of various services and continuously update the status of tasks undertaken. This includes following up on business licenses, work permits
- Provide timely & accurate operational support on behalf of the Director to maintain day to day efficiencies in the office
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Organization and planning skills
- Computer literate (MS Office) IT savvy
- Administration Degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Relevant experience in the field of an Administration Assistant with not less than 3 years in a similar position
- Time management skills
- Problem solving ability, able to work methodically, proactively and
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy, flexibility, reliability and ability to work as part of a team.
How to Apply
Send application to email@example.com on or before 7th October, 2015 at noon.