Administration Assistant Job at Kentrain
Our Client a Logistics Company is looking to fill in for An Administration Assistant.
Administration Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Custodian of office petty cash
- Keeping the Office Clean and Organized
- Receiving Calls and handling queries
- Handling walk-in customers and closing walk in sales.
- Handling all incoming mail (Physical mail and email)
- Maintaining supplier and customer database in soft copy.
- Monthly submission of Statutory Returns (NHIF, NSSF, PAYE)
- Payroll Processing (preparation of payslips for employees)
- Processing all supplier payments.
- Preparing and processing all customer invoices and payments.
- Following up on payments from customers.
- Daily Sales reconciliation (office sales and riders). Preparation of daily sales report for the company
- Co-ordinate with company riders for collections and deliveries.
- Allocate and manage rider delivery schedule on a daily basis to ensure balance and efficiency of deliveries.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
Requirements for the Administration Assistant Job
- Diploma in any Business Related field.
- Minimum Education level: High school (Must have at least grade B in both English and Mathematics).
- One year working experience
- Good IT Skills Ms Office suite (Word, Excel)
- CPA I or II is an added advantage
- Organized and responsible
- Good multi-tasker with attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Efficient and a quick learner
- Well-presented and good Customer Service Skills
How To Apply
If your background and competence meet the above requirements, please send your application letter, Send your application letter, CV to [email protected].Deadline: Friday 23rd June 2017