Administration Assistant/Receptionist Job At Centre for Health Solutions
Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns. CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Administration Assistant/Receptionist (035/16/2016)
Reporting to the Administration Officer, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing the front office and assist in all general administrative functions.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Ensure prompt and efficient initiation and reception of calls, identifying the caller’s requirements and referencing appropriately.
- Receive visitors promptly and direct them appropriately, providing information and assistance whenever possible.
- Ensure organization of the reception.
- Maximize the use of our meeting room resources by scheduling and coordinating meetings, trainings, and interviews through accurate maintenance of the electronic boardroom calendar in addition to organizing for catering where applicable.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing correspondence, including distributing as appropriate and tracking items for follow up.
- Make taxi arrangements for staff when requested and do a monthly reconciliation of the bills for payment.
- Provide assistance with photocopying and in house document binding in collaboration with the office assistant.
- Ensure proper management of PABX machine and maintenance of office extension list.
- Ensure timely processing of requests for the installation, transfer, repair and disconnection of system telephones in liaison with the ICT officer.
- Ensure that office utility bills are paid on time, including internet, telephone etc.
- Ensure accurate information sharing including recording of all invoices, correspondence and parcels received and dispatched.
Qualifications For Receptionist Job
- Bachelor’s degree in any business related field or its equivalent
- At least three (3) years progressive experience in office management preferably with a health-orientated NGO
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and office automation solutions
- Certificate in secretarial duties or front office operation is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to [email protected] clearly indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line, on or before 5:00PM on Tuesday, September 27, 2016.