Job Title: Administration & Customer Care Representative
Job Code: ACCR/PRC/150721
Number of Positions Open: 1
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Summary: Our client is a leader in manual therapy providing a cutting edge treatment for muscular skeletal and neuromuscular conditions.
Job Summary: The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative, executive support, financial and marketing related tasks. They should be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse and open people.
You will be responsible for providing assistance and direction to the organization’s employees on where to go to address their questions, as well as to welcome visitors and guests of the organization to ensure a positive experience.
Lastly, possess the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Manage calendar for the staff and organization at large
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments for clients and organization
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
- Provide information about products and services
- Handle returns or complaints
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Business Administration, Public Relations or Communication will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Administrative / Executive or Clerical role.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Calendar management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
How to Apply
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Administration & Customer Care RepresentativeKindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only