Our client is an experiential marketing agency empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
Salary: 100 – 150K
They seek to hire a competent individual to fill the role of Admin and Finance Manager who will manage the day to day operations of the business, support project teams as well as senior management functions, mostly on a tactical and operational level.
Administration & Finance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Initiates efforts to make office more cost effective and review processes for cost saving.
- Prepares the necessary and required documentation including monthly, quarterly and annual reports and maintain all administrative paper files.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- General upkeep of premises, office furniture procurement and maintenance
- Supporting the General Manager and the rest of the senior team to develop and realize the strategy for the business
- Efficiently manage day to day relationships with suppliers, vendors and business partners
- Manage the day to day aspects of the office to ensure project teams are able to complete their work without day to day issues
- Ensure all monthly financial and administrative tasks are completed on time, including timely monthly management accounts
- Manage day to day payments and financial operations
- In charge of supervising projects’ budget preparation and approvals
Qualifications for the Administration & Finance Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA finalist
- 3 -5 years relevant work experience in similar capacity
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- Management and leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Administration & Finance Manager ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 15th March, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.