Administration Jobs in Kenya
Our client, a money lending company, is seeking a Lending Administrator
Location: CBD, Nairobi
Lending Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Documentation; collecting applications, collaterals, valuation reports, insurance documents and applicant’s identification
- Prepare documents for the lending committee for weekly review.
- Attend lending committee meetings.
- Manage the loan schedule and call the clients a week before the premiums are due.
- Bank Agent; collect statements, cheque books and deliver instructions.
- Bank & cash reconciliation.
- Solicit for leads from Shareholders on a monthly basis.
- Carryout tele and digital marketing.
- Prepare monthly government returns.
- File & archive documents.
Qualifications for the Lending Administrator Job
- Diploma in Marketing/Business Administration or CPA
- Minimum one year experience in banking/Sacco sector is preferred
- Possess excellent computer, MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Mature and organized with excellent planning skills
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 3rd November 2017. Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.