Administration Officer Job at The County Government of Nyeri
The County Government of Nyeri wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in the Departments of Land and Infrastructure and in the Public Administration, Information and Communication.
Administration Officer, J.G ‘H’ – 2 Posts
Administration Job Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Chief Officer, the candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Processing data;
- Operating office equipments;
- Ensuring security of office equipments, documents and records;
- Attending to visitors/ clients;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments; and
- Undertaking any other administrative duties that may be assigned.
Requirement for Administration Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a Diploma in Business Administration/ Management/
- Secretarial studies.
- Degree in Secretariat studies will be an added advantage.
- Terms of Service: permanent and pensionable
Remuneration and benefits:
- Basic Salary: Kshs. 19,323 – 24,662 p.m
- House allowance: Kshs.3,850 p.m
- Transport Allowance: Kshs. 4,000 p.m
- Medical Cover: Provided for self, spouse and dependent children up to 21years of age.
- Leave: 30 days annual leave with leave allowance.
All Applicants MUST attach their certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials. National Identity Card
- Applicants for positions of Directors must also attach the following documents: Certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
- A certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Clearance certificates from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A)
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply
Download the Application/Employment Form from the county website here Complete the Application/Employment Form and submit with all the relevant documents No CV is required in view of the duly completed Application/Employment Form Applications, together with the required documents should be sent to: The Secretary Nyeri County Public Service Board, KARSON’S Photo House Kimathi Street, 2nd Floor P.O Box 90-10100, Nyeri Applications should reach the Secretary on or before 4th August 2016 via postal service, courier service or hand delivered