Administration Officer Job at Action Africa Help International
Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is an African-led, regional organisation, working in Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Uganda, and Zambia with Board approval to expand to Ethiopia, Rwanda, Tanzania and Burundi.
- Reporting to the Finance and Administration Director, the Administration Officer will design, implement and oversee the maintenance of administrative systems relating to travel; insurances; leases; health and safety.
- The role is responsible for the provision of efficient and effective procurement management support while exercising a high degree of integrity and accountability.
- S/he will oversee the procurement of all office supplies and services, auditing and approval of all contracts and payment documents while ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
Qualifications for Administration Job
- Degree in Business Administration or related filed. Training in Supply chain or procurement will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years work experience, 3 of which should be on a similar role.
Skills and Competence
- Experience working in a multi- cultural environment.
- High level of commitment and working with minimal supervision.
- Integrity and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, with solid proficiency in managing databases and Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of AAH-I’s vision, mission and values.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email application letter and CV (with 3 referees) addressed to [email protected] to be received by 8th September, 2016. The email Subject Line must show the job title of the position applied for. AAH-I is an equal-opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.