Outrival HR Solutions & Consultancies was established to offer specialized, dedicated and focused Human Resources services to organisations of various sizes and in different industries. It provides excellence services in Recruitment, Training, Performance Management, HR structuring, HR Policies & Procedures and HR Outsourcing services amongst others.
Outrival HR Solutions & Consultancies is registered and approved by National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) to offer a wide variety of Management and HR related trainings.
Branch Overview: Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation.
The spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility.
Branch.co is revolutionizing banking in Kenya, and will soon expand to other countries in East Africa and in other regions across the globe.
What We Offer: You will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of the mobile generation throughout the developing world.
You will join a team with unmatched experience in financial technology and emerging markets.
Since our launch in April 2015, we’ve disbursed hundreds of thousands of loans. Our success has led to investments from Silicon Valley’s leading VCs.
Job Overview: The Junior Finance Analyst will work under the Finance Manager Africa. This will be a permanent role that will involve, accounting, reporting and analysis as well ensuring adherence to internal controls and statutory compliance.
The Junior Finance Analyst will be required to assist in the accounting, financial reporting and reconciliations ensuring all the reports are updated and sent out on time.
Accounting, Reporting and Analysis Duties
- Production of daily, weekly, monthly reconciliation for all loan disbursements in multiple countries across different money platforms and API connections
- Production of daily, weekly, monthly reconciliations for all loan repayments in multiple countries across different money platforms and API connections
- Preparation of daily Net-cash (funds in/out) analysis for all money platforms in all countries
- Updating reconciliation trackers across multiple countries, money platforms and API connections in line with Branch International MONTH END procedures and timelines
- Keep track of all unreconciled transactions and recording/capturing them back in either Branch System or the money platform
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation reports for all countries ensuring it balances with the daily liquidity dashboard report
- Filing and documentation management
- Prepare vendor files and perform monthly vendor reconciliation reports
- Maintain monthly reconciliation for accruals and reversals in NetSuite
- Supporting general ledger reconciliations on NetSuite and reviewing final financial reports required by management including accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives.
- Perform accounting functions as assigned including, but not limited to verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling transactions across different accounting standards
- Assist with annual external audit reconciliation for all the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statements items.
- Assist in preparing support materials and assigned schedules for annual and interim audit.
- Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures.
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Statistics / Actuarial Science or a Finance related discipline
- CPA is an added advantage
- At Least 1 years solid Accounting experience preferably handling more than 2 countries
- Experience working with accounting software, QuickBooks, Pastel, Sage, Oracle
- Must be analytical with expert Excel skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Self-motivated, Creative
- Super Organized & Results focused
- Able to work with tight deadlines and in a startup environment
How to Apply
If you are fit for the role and you are interested, kindly send your CV to [email protected]
Kindly have “Administration Officer” as the subject of the email.
Shortlisting will be done as applications are received