Salary: 35K – 40K
Our clients is a leading uniform manufacturing company located in Nairobi, they seek to hire an administration officer with experience working in a busy office environment who will be tasked with the general coordination of office activities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and updating the data base contact records of all new and existing employees and clients.
- Maintaining the registry of factory and office files and document as per the company standards and the requirements.
- Manages and monitors the factory and office supplies related e.g. providing stationery.
- Managing the telephone traffic outgoing & incoming and other office extension & maintaining a log of all telephone calls made by staff using office line
- Coordinate and maintain a systematic link between departments and the M.D’s office
- Circulates office memos and notices to respective officers as per M.D’s instructions.
- Data entry and maintaining records of all incoming; pending and dispatched clients’ orders.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure efficient and accurate receipt of materials/goods, assist in developing of invoices.
- Liaising with various service providers to ensure subscriptions are renewed in a routine and timely manner.
- Managing internal and external correspondence and dispatch.
- Maintain files, materials, information, schedules and related data,
- Degree in business Administration or other relevant field
- 3-5 years experience in a busy working environment
- Smart, presentable, confident with good communication skills
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Must be a team player with outgoing personality
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must demonstrate maturity and professionalism