KOICA currently has operations in 46 countries.
Job Title: Administration Officer
Main tasks: Reporting to the Country Director, the position will support an efficient and progressive development aid agency in conjunction with the Administration department.
- Preparing correspondence and carrying out secretarial duties;
- Assisting in the organization of events and receptions;
- Organization and following up of communications between KOICA and the various government organizations, such as Ministries and County Government;
- Budgeting and accounting;
- Applying and following up on VAT refunds and exemptions;
- Handling and following up on legal issues;
- Application and follow up of passes and work permits for newly dispatched officials;
- Handle contracts and lease agreements;
- General office maintenance;
- Filing and record keeping.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields;
- At least 2 years relevant experience working for an international NGO or diplomatic mission;
- Mature, versatile person with exemplary organization, communication and negotiation skills;
- Fluency in English and good communication skills (both written and spoken).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should e-mail their CV, cover letter and copies of relevant documents to [email protected] before COB 10th October, 2016.