Karibu Homes is seeking a passionate Administration Officer to spearhead the company’s customer service strategy and overall delivery. The successful candidate will be a detailed-oriented customer service professional. He or she will understand the importance of administration systems and the need to consistently improve internal processes and customer care delivery.
Karibu Homes is at the forefront of affordable housing in Kenya, working with a clear vision and mission to bridge the gap between demand and supply across the sector. They are creating a community of 1,000+ homes in the booming satellite town of Athi River, on the outskirts of Nairobi. They want you to be part of this impact story.
·Serve as primary point-of-contact for all customer queries, assessing and directing the needs of clients in a proactive and timely fashion
·Thoroughly understand the operations of all internal teams in order to disseminate information and problem-solve effectively
·Liaise directly with lawyers in order to complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner
·Oversee the creation and processing of sales documentation, identifying any missing or inaccurate data and problem-solving independently
·Manage a diverse range of customer accounts and ensure that all relevant documentation is in place as required
·Ensure that all members of staff are utilizing the CRM system appropriately
·Train staff on the use of the CRM system and provide suggestions to make improvements when appropriate
·Provide consistent feedback to management in order to drive customer service strategy forward
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent communicator: You are able to pass your message across clearly to customers, team members and management as needed.
- Problem-solver: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are excited about the opportunity to improve systems and fix glitches.
- Effective collaborator: You genuinely enjoy working with others, including clients and fellow staff members.
- Computer and system proficiency: You are proficient in MS Office- excel, word, PowerPoint. You are comfortable with using CRM systems and are able to follow standard operating procedures.
- Embody the Karibu Homes brand: You are able to work independently,
multi-task, prioritize and to handle the high stress environment of a sales department. You are passionate, self-driven and have integrity
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here