Job Title: Administration Officer – Telecommunication
Salary: 60K – 80K
Our client is a communications infrastructure company whose core business is to provide innovative products, solutions and services that build, support and maintain telecommunication networks.
They seek to hire a very professional and well seasoned administration officer to be in charge of manning the front desk.
- Open and close the office
- Coordinate all communication between third parties and the internal team
- Be present at the reception desk and operate switchboard
- Welcomes visitors and handle all inquires
- Ensure office phones and internet are functioning
- Answer and make telephone calls as necessary
- Arrange official travels and make ticket booking for employees
- Manage the office cleanness
- Arrange necessary office supplies and inform senior management of requirement
- Make hotel and airport pick up arrangement for visitors
- Arrange sample dispatch and other couriers
- Assist in general office administration
- Create and maintain proper filing record
- A Degree in Business or a related field
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Excellent telephone handling skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Mature and well groomed
- Very high standards of professionalism and extremely polished
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Administration Officer – Telecommunication) to [email protected] before Friday 25th March, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.