Job Title:Â Â Â Administration and Property Management Officer
Organisation: TWED Property Development Limited
Duty Station:Â Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director
TWED Group was incorporated in 2005 as an indigenous group of companies that is offering a wide range of and high quality real estate solutions and services. Initially offering quality office space, TWED is now diversifying in other areas like hospitality, warehousing and logistics, transport, PPPs, commercial and retail. TWED Property Development Limited is fast growing Property Development Company, offering a wide range of high quality real estate solutions and services and has proven to be a unique market player leading in the property development and management sector guided by its mission, â€œto develop and provide real estate solutions and facilities that will enhance customer productivity and wellness.â€ TWEDâ€™s prestigious buildings which include TWED Towers and TWED Plaza, in CBD of Kampala, provide offices for blue chip corporations, international organizations, national corporations, parastatals, non-governmental and public institutions in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Administration and Property Management Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the organizationâ€™s business and shall discharge their duties with an aim to deliver exceptional Office and Property management of the Companyâ€™s resources in line with the Company’s vision and values of good ambiance and Customer satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:Â
- The incumbent manages and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation andÂ provides assistance in their interpretation and application
- Oversees the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workloadÂ and monitoring employee performance;
- The incumbent manages and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation of all activities;
- Responsible for the management of the administrative aspect of all company properties (contractual obligations-contracts of tenants, their tenure and exit procedures)
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
- Oversee the Security and cleaning aspects of all Company properties by developing a well-coordinated and managed structure and guidelines to do this
- Handle the Personnel function,
Key Performance Indicators:
- Effective coordination of all activities of office operations that result in retention and increased clientele
- Functionality of systems that will ensure turnaround time of delivery of services
- Smooth tenancy contracts management
- A stable, trained and guided workforce
- All required policies and guidelines are in place and being used
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:Â
- The ideal candidate should hold a University degree in Administration and Management
- Professional qualifications in administration can be an added advantage
- At least three years of related experience
- Possess good leadership and organization skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply:Â
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs (no document attachments) via email to: [email protected]; [email protected] can also call us on these numbers: 0393 516317, 0752 987259, 0782-3017118 for any clarifications needed.
Deadline: 14th May, 2016