Job Title: Administrative Accounts Assistant
Kazini Africa Trust is recruiting an Administrative Accounts Assistant for one of our clients.
Due to continuous growth and demands, our client is seeking a self-driven, target oriented, energetic, ambitious, self-motivated individual; keen on a career enhancing opportunity to fill the Administrative Accounts Assistant Position.
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documentation of financial transactions by entering account information.
- Preparation of Audit Schedules and providing explanation to audit queries.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and withholding tax payment.
- Ensuring all subsidiary ledgers are reconciled to Control Accounts in General ledger.
- Payment of import duties and taxes and ensuring compliance with import procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related.
- Qualified Accountant (CPA 4).
- High degree of proficiency in computer applications for accounting and finance knowledge.
- 4-5 years’ experience in an accounting position.
- Strong consolidation knowledge and experience.
- Statutory understanding (companies act and Tax).
- Financial Accounting packages would be advantageous.
- Preferably candidates above 30 years of age a mandatory requirement.
How to Apply
If you are motivated and energetic, possessing the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV quoting the job title “Administrative Accounts Assistant” on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th September 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.